Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Egg Challenge

In this project each student was given an egg to photograph. We were to a photo in both color and black-and-white. We were supposed to exemplify one or more of the following: Creativity, Craftsmanship or CompositionI believe my color photo was the most successful because of my texture, setting and color. It gives alot to the photograph. There are numerous textures going on in the photo. The colors go different in the picture, it looks like a samon color or an orange depends how you look at it. The lighting in the back gives the picture alot more its not just one straight color.

4 comments:

brenda said...

Candace!!! Your egg pictures are really nice. Specially the colored one because it makes you sit and look. It kind of reminds me of some type of body part :)
good job!!!

tatiana; said...

I absolutely love the texture that is beneath the egg in black & white. This is a very nice picture.

nAdine said...

I really like the picture in black and white. I feel like the egg is going to fall or something! It's very interesting =)

Miss Cook said...

Interesting textures in both photos. I want to know where the colored picture was taken.