In my portfolio what will be found is many different projects that I have done threw out the year interesting images that I have created this semester. How I feel about my portfolio is, I think its nice and a accomplishment for myself. I think it’s an accomplishment for me because I can see how well I have done since I’ve I started in the beginning of the year until now the end.
What I have learned over this course in the semester is interesting things from artist from around the world to learning new fun interesting helpful thing with our cameras. I learned how to take something from around your house and make it look magnificent and beautiful. Every photograph that you take will be meaning full. This semester feel the one thing I was successful in was taken photographs I learned how to take them in a new interesting way. To also make it look beautiful and meaning full.
This semester I think I struggled with on of the project that we did! That would be my personal metaphor it was really difficult for me this project was done in Photoshop so overall I think I mainly struggled with the Photoshop. I think I also struggled with putting the ideas I had all together and making the perfect picture. I think I could improve more in the future, by brain storming a little bit more and longer and taken my time to take my photographs correctly.
Some of my influences would first have to be my mom because she taught me to not give up. Second would have to be Ms. Cook because she has taught all of us to keep going and try your hardest and never give up. Third would have to be my peers in my class because they are helpful and tell me what I should do better or fix or do differently.
I have seen my growth and improvement in a lot of places like my photo taken that is a big one. Because now I have learned how to use a camera correctly and not just the basic way. I learned I could use different lighting, shutter speed etc. I’m proud of myself because I have improved in this, this semester I have learned a lot I have had a lot of success in my work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Candace I think your portfolio looks very nice. I appreciate the effort you put into each project. I always love the moment you surprise me with a stroke of genius. Everything goes as normal, and then BAM! Candace mixes it up a bit with some amazing art. I hope you keep taking photos, allow the photographer within to breathe deep. I am real happy with your work.
Post a Comment