



My ideas on the project was well too express how I kind of felt inside. I wanted too express me as one person inside and how I have been feeling, how I was feeling was kind of lost alone confused scarred. I felt like this because I was going threw a rough time with my mom being sick and just everything happening at once and the thoughts roaming in my mind at the time. The photo that I think was creative was when I’m in the bars It was a way of how I felt trapped and sad. It plays a big part because it was how I felt inside it expresses a lot and how I look.
My composition in my photos I think I did well on some what, the pictures that I set up wasn’t really what I was going for because I was on the school campus but they worked out just fine for me. I kind of got what I wanted in some of the pictures that I took but not really what I was aiming for. The things I did to try my hardest to get what I wanted was my facial expression and how I felt so how I felt I wanted to show it in my face some what. The picture that I think has good composition is my light photograph because of the place was I am at.
My craftsmanship I would say my photos were over all okay taken. I did have weaknesses because they setting and everything around wasn’t what I was looking for exactly. Over all I think I had the correct lighting for all of my pictures. Non of them were pixilated nor to dark. In one photo I did use my ISO but that was it. The strengths for my pictures would have to be the lighting in the pictures for the black and white.
My over all opinion on my portraits would be that they are okay. I think I did well at my lighting for my pictures. I what I would have done differently I think the placement of my self and show more of me as how I felt if I had the assignment again I would put a lot more effort into it. My favorite picture would have to be my personal prop picture because in this photograph is the ring that my grandfather gave to me before he passed away in 2004. It means ALOT to me and i treasure it with all of my heart.I enjoyed this project I think it was a good one especially for our final because we could see the REAL beauty inside each and everyone of us!
No comments:
Post a Comment